Friday 8 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day Bunnies





Good morning - me again lol.  Another cold day and my little man Brandon was just not keen on going to School today.  I think the cold is getting to him, me too.  Seems to be going on forever.

This card I have made for Valentine's day and I'm gonna give it to my fella.  I have had the LOTV unmounted stamp for a while and have never used it (naughty me!).  It is coloured in with pro-markers.  The backing papers are Pink Petticoat digital papers and the sentiment is also a Pink Petticoat downloadable.  I have die cut the four corners and the added pearls are from my stash.  Thank you so much for looking - I really appreciate it :0) Michelle

Challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday - Love Struck
Charisma Cardz - Love
Totally Papercrafts - Valentines or Love
Creative Inspirations - Sent with Love
Dutch Dare - Be Mine


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Michelle. Love your design and the fabulous bunnies. Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at Charisma Cardz.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable, love that image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute ! Sensible choice of colours. Funny image. Bravo ! I like !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare. And good luck.

    Caz xx DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous valentine card! Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts! Kim x

    ReplyDelete